The Ginger, Lime & Chilli Marinade gives these original skewers for on the barbecue a typically Asian fresh and spicy taste.
Asian pork skewers
- Cut the pork chops into cubes and marinate them in the Dutch Spices Red Curry Marinade.
- Halve the limes and cut the halves into wedges.
- Cut the pineapple slices into quarters and the red bell pepper into chunks.
- Thread the ingredients alternately onto the skewers.
- Present the Asian pork skewers on an attractive tray or platter in your display counter.
- Consumers: Grill the Asian pork skewers on the barbecue for about 8 minutes.
A delicious Asian wok dish that combines chicken and vegetables with Ginger, Lime & Chilli Marinade for a fresh and spicy taste.
The steak, garlic in the marinade and salty ham combined with the soft mouth feel of mozzarella makes this a very appealing concept.