Offer your customers delicious drumsticks inspired by Indian cuisine with this easy and accessible recipe using Mississippi taste drumsticks.
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and the onion and celery into rings. Finely chop the garlic and cut the lemon into quarters.
- Heat the olive oil in a tajine and fry the onion with half the garlic.
- Mix the Dutch Spices Rash El Hanout with a little olive oil and the rest of the garlic. Leave for a few minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into dice. Add the potatoes, celery and garlic mixture to the tajine.
- Add some water to the tajine and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the marinated chicken breast and the olives to the tajine and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish the delicious tajine with finely chopped coriander and the lemon wedges
The Ginger, Lime & Chilli Marinade gives these original skewers for on the barbecue a typically Asian fresh and spicy taste.
Offer your customers delicious pork skewers with this easy and accessible recipe using Chilli-Willi Marinade.