Beef kebab with couscous and garlic sauce
Number of persons: 2-3
- Prepare the couscous as instructed on the packaging.
- Mix half the finely chopped mint leaves through the minced beef along with the Dutch Spices Kebab Mix.
- Shape the beef mixture into balls or sausages on kebab skewers and grill, turning regularly, until golden-brown all over.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the courgette cubes.
- Use a fork to break up the prepared couscous and stir in the fried courgette, the raisins/sultanas and the juice of the lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve the kebabs with the couscous and the Dutch Spices Garlic Table Sauce and garnish with the other half of the chopped mint leaves.